Over 40 million Americans suffer from upper respiratory tract issues such as chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, allergies, and chronic sinus infections – which can cause symptoms including pressure, pain, excessive mucus, polyps and general discomfort.
Professional Arts Pharmacy dispenses commercially available specialty products as well as customized Topical Sinus Therapy that directly addresses these conditions and symptoms.
Topical Sinus Therapy allows for the application of medications such as antibiotics, antifungals, steroids, and other types of medication directly to the inflamed and/or infected sinus membranes. We offer products such as Xhance Nasal Spray and two easy-to-use topical medication delivery devices based on physician and patient preference – as well as an expert staff ready to assist patients every step of the way.
We can also offer the following customized options through our compounding services:
- Allergen free options: gluten, wheat, corn, lactose, dye, soy, and/or sugar free
- Allergy, decongestant, and drying agent combination capsule or suspension
- Anesthetic solutions, sprays, and lollipops
- Betahistine capsules
- Nasal sinus rinses & sprays
- Oral rinses or mouthwashes for infectious and inflammatory conditions of the mouth
- Otic powder puffers for ear infections
- Pre and post-procedural pain relief
- Steroid and/or anti-infective ear drops
Ready to take the next step?
Contact us today and learn how we can help patients breathe easy.